| |
Monday, September 10, 2007& What's Love? A relationship is like a vase. With each quarrel is a crack. & unless both parties do something about it, it would just shatter into bits and pieces. & nothing you can do can restore the vase to its former glory. A relationship is not just about whether i love you a not. A relationship is about future. A relationship is about security. A relationship is about whether two parties can see a future with each other. Whether both parties have non-conflicting opinions towards issues. Love does not bring rice to the table. That's reality. 90 miles outside Chicago Can't stop driving. I don't know why So many questions. I need an answer Two years later, you're still on my mind Whatever happened to Emilia Earhart Who holds the stars up in the sky Is true love once in a lifetime Did the captain of the Titanic cry Someday we'll know If love can move a mountain Someday we'll know Why the sky is blue Someday we'll know Why I wasn't meant for you Does anybody know the way to Atlantis Or what the wind says when she cries I'm speeding by the place where I met you For the 97th time tonight Someday we'll know Why Samson loved Delilah One day I'll go Dancing on the moon Someday you'll know That I was the one for you I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow I watched the stars crash in the sea If I could ask God just one question Why aren't you here with me? Labels : Someday you'll understand. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|