| |
Saturday, January 5, 2008One single smile a helping hand, Its not that hard to be a friend. So don’t give up stand 'til the end, Theres more to life than just to live (: 3days of school had passed. It was pretty alright. (: Form tchers are Ms Theresa Koh & Mr Kumar. Haa, Mr Kumar is quite funny. ;D Everything has been going on fine, i supposed. :D Just that lessons will be ending at 4pm every day except for Tuesday & Friday. ): It's tiring though, i prefer sec2 life. Anwy, its 2008 :D Heheh, it's a sunrise (: Cycling tmrw morning at East Coast with my family, uncle & aunt tmrw :D alright, shall blog the next time round ;D Are these times contagious I've never been this bored before Is this the prize I've waited for Now as the hours passing There's nothing left here to insure I long to find a messenger Have I got a long way to run Yeah, I run Is there a cure among us From this processed sanity I weaken with each voice that sings In this world of purchase I'm going to buy back memories To awaken some old qualities Have I got a long way to run Yeah, I run Labels: & will you tell me why again? |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|