Saturday, February 9, 2008



It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart.
Without saying a word you can light up the dark.
Try as I may I can never explain,
What I hear when you don't say a thing (:


This year's New Year celebration is great :D Though have been going here & there, and it's super tiring, it's still fun ;D First day at amk ;D second day at my first uncle's hse. :D steamboat for dinner, and thn everyone started t gamble :D Blackjack & Mahjong. Heheh, blackjack & In-between are still the best ;D Today :D Firstly, Happy Birthday to Boyang! :D Met sam bro arnd 1pm & headed t his girlf's hse for visiting. lol. Thn Toa Payoh, visited godgrandma ;D Thn down to my aunt's mum's hse. & back home :D Changed & headed down for dinner with my godpa's side. Singing session + dinner. (: cousins are funny, and nice ;D Anwy, it's a great new year :D

Labels : ♥ cousins :D