Sunday, May 18, 2008



I've looked for love in stranger places,
but never found someone like you.
Someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back,
and now there's nothing I can't do.





Spent yesterday looking for stuff tht are needed for Sabah trip; trekking shoes, backpack, gloves and more! ;D Managed to get trekking shoes at Queensway together with my aunt. Heh, the trekking shoes can be worn even if it's snowing ;D Heheh, next next trip : Korea! :D Went to look for Honda Civic Cars as well. Dad's intending to get one (: Honda Civic is pretty nice, But Accord is nicer :D Followed by, dinner and home sweet home [:



Today. Went to support my aunt for dragonboat! (: Talking about it, im missing sec2 body prog; dragonboat! :D It was awesome! Headed to AMK to visit my grandaunt, and dinner with lovees (: Shopping tmr with sister for present (: alright, i shall end off here with a song.

We were as one, babe
for a moment in time.
And it seemed everlastiing,
that you would always be mine.
Now you want to be free,
so I'll let you fly,
'cause I know in my heart, babe,
our love will never die.


You'll always be a part of me.
I'm part of you indefinitely.
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me.
Ooh darling, cause you'll always be my baby.
And we'll linger on.
Time can't erase a feeling strong.
No way you're ever gonna shake me.
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby.


I ain't gonna cry, no,
and I won't beg you to stay.
I you're determined to leave boy,
I will not stand in your way.
But inevitably
you'll be back again,
'cause you know in your heart, babe,
our love will never end.


You'll always be a part of me.
I'm part of you indefinitely.
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me.
Ooh darling, cause you'll always be my baby.
And we'll linger on.
Time can't erase a feeling strong.
No way you're ever gonna shake me.
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby.


I know that you'll be back, boy,
when your days and your nights get a little bit colder.
I know that you'll be right back, baby.
Baby, believe me, it's only a matter of time, time.


You'll always be a part of me.
I'm part of you indefinitely.
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me.
Ooh darling, cause you'll always be my baby.
And we'll linger on.
Time can't erase a feeling strong.
No way you're ever gonna shake me.
Oh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby.


You'll always be a part of me.
I'm part of you indefinitely.
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me.
Ooh darling, cause you'll always be my baby.
And we'll linger on.
Time can't erase a feeling strong.
No way you're ever gonna shake me.
Oh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby.

Labels : Stay strong, you'll make it through, (: