| |
Monday, June 30, 2008![]() Tried to take a picture of love/ but it isn't filled up nicely without your presence, First day of the week :/ It wasn't as good as it supposed to be, neither was it that bad. Chinese Formal Situational writing test today, and i had forgotten to add in something into the format right after I handed in when Joyce told me about it. Assembly talk today, it was about Twinning Programme. School is organising 3trips - India & 2parts of China. However, the chances are rather slim :/ Photo-taking right after that. I guessed it was pretty alright. Jonathan and Guowei were just bickering and so on. Hahaha. Social Studies Project after school today, finally completed filming and everything :D Hopefully it turns out well ;D Wellwell, training tmrw ): I guess everyone is dragging their feet when they get to hear this. Peiyi and Jowin are having their learning style till 5pm ]: Xinyi'll be having chinese orals with her teacher after school. &I'm left alone with nothing but just that. Peiyi was trying to motivate in Basketball and everything, but it just didn't work :/ tired is just the word, that had simply led to giving it up. Labels : Tonight I'm falling, and I can't get up. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|