Sunday, August 24, 2008









10km Competitive run ;D Had breakfast in the morning with my loved and headed to Cityhall together with Xinyi, Peiyi, Litong, Sandra and Kuanyi. As usual, we always have our laughter and jokes to perk us up in the morning. Started the run around 7.45am. Heh, i was running with Xinyi :D And waited for Peiyi. Haaha. okay, and we saw this lady's shirt with the wordings at the back, " Follow me If you wanna come in 2nd " :D Therefore, the three of us were motivated and started to run again (: I guess all of us are happy that we completed the 10km run with the medals ;D Headed for lunch and down to causeway point to catch a show, Meet Dave, with Sandra &Litong. It was a hilarious movie, Litong was laughing real hard and loud ;/ yeap, I saw familiar faces during the run ;D Art hmwk not done yet. If i have the choice not to ponder over it anymore. Just few photos to upload. I haven't gotten the rest yet :D

Labels: