| |
Monday, September 8, 2008 Today in the blink of an eye, I'm holding on to something. & I do not know why I tried. It has been taking to places that I didn't wana go. Yes, term 4 has started. Looking back, time really flies. I could still remember the first day of sec3, sec3 camp ;D as well as many more. The pretty memories that i had together with my friends :D Was helping Peiyi in her stuff, Haaha! Peiyi! You owe Xinyi and I a big one! :D Training tomorrow ): Give me motivation people! Anyway, English papers are just about 2weeks from now. All the best schoolmates ;D Labels : I tried to read between the lines, and I want a simple explaination. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|