Sunday, October 26, 2008



Just walk away, and don't look back. Cos' if my heart breaks, it's gonna hurt so bad. Y'know, I'm strong. But I can't take that. No goodbyes, cos' my eyes can't bear to say it.


;D Watched HSM3 with my brothers, sister & their partners at Suntec last night. It's a nice show :D together with their songs &more (: Supper followed after that, as usual. Jalan Kayu, prata! &all of us stayed over at my godparents' place. Sunday was pretty alright. Sort of a Family Gathering, it has been a long time since we had that. All of them gathered together to celebrate Grandaunt's b'day. Anyway, Esquare gonna starts tmrw ): I have been in my holiday mood ever since exams were over. &I can't believe, in a few more months, I'm gonna be a secondary four student. Art coursework, prepwork, orals & much more. Sometimes, i question why did my parents let me step into this complicated world that one has to keep on striving and working. Nonetheless, I'm glad that I've my family and friends to be with me (: Speaking of studies, my results suck perfectly this term! Man, all of us should start to mug hard! Alright, bro wana use alrd! &leow peiyi! I've uploaded the pictures already ;D Lastly, Sis! Happy Birthday! :DD


Labels: y'know, I've always been waiting.