Monday, October 20, 2008



Love is like the wind.
I can't see it, but i can feel it.
I'll always remember the walk that we led each other by.

I don't know why I can't upload pictures in blogger! Sorry Peiyi and the rest! I can't upload, not that I dont want to huh. Spent two consecutive days with Xinyi and Litong. Peiyi couldn't join us ):

Friday, three of us went to FarEast. Indeed, we shopped for a very long time. Litong was on her shopping spree mood. She wanted to get almost everything she wanted, y'know. Heh, wanted to get a top but yeap, Xinyi! It's alright (: don't self-reproach [: Met Sandra around 9pm and off to airport to send Jiahui &clique to Shandong. Do take care alright! See you in trgn sooooon! ;D

Saturday, Managed to get up early and met them again at 11am to go East Coast Park. The bus journey was long. All of us slept all the way there. I guess we only cycled for about 1hour and the rest was spent at the beach. I can't upload the pictures. Will upload when blogger allows- sooon! (: Back home for dinner ;D

Sunday. As usual, woke up late :/ Headed to AMK and met up with my cousins that I had not seen for months? Cousin's wedding coming soon. Sis and I needa get something too, Shopping! :D Alright, i guess there's a dinner on this coming Saturday too(:

Back to the present, I had finished A Walk To Rememeber already! ;D It's a nice show. Go watch people! When this love isn't just a story, but an experience for us to learn and realise. So I started to dwell. My thoughts are in a whirl whenever memories flash by.

The sooner you let two hearts beat together.
The sooner you'll know this love is forever.
Love needs time now or never.
It's gonna be tough,
You gotta believe, & it's gonna strong.

Labels: It lasted forever, and ended too soon.