| |
Sunday, October 12, 2008![]() Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run. :D Exams are over! But it's time to get back results. Hope everything goes well for me (: Bored, when exams are over, it means trgns are gonna resume ): I dread that a lot. Forget it, I'm not gonna say anything much more on that. Outing with sis and brothers today at Orchard to get Godmom a birthday present. We bought a watch for her, hope she likes it :D Headed to FarEast and back home for dinner. Mom's back for Ipoh ;D and housechore will be done dealt by her again (: alright, it's gonna stike 12am soon. I would better get going! Labels: I keep waiting, but you never come around. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|