| |
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 Some search, never finding a way. I found you, and somthing told me to stay. Exams have started! and I'm left with a few more papers to go :D Art is killing me. I have not started on the prepwork yet, and gotta meet Mr Tan before my art paper. Chemistry tmrw! Hope I'm able to get those solubility thing and formula right into my head. Anyway, two weeks ago, went out with my dearest siblings after ages! :D For two consecutive weekends, we went to Suntec, Marina Sq and Vivo. Bought some stuff which are similar to sis. Haa, we were even talking about going to HongKong again :DD Yes, all of us miss HongKong. Alright, i got to do revision alr! Btw, Selamat Hari Raya! to all Muslim friends :D Labels: If you get there before I do, Don't give up on me. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|