Saturday, November 29, 2008




Every step you take forward,
It takes you right back where you've been.




















Okay, LeowPeiyi! I'm blogging right now. Haha! Holiday Assignment is absolutely absurd and they're just killing the trees, harming our environment. I did my work, but it seems to be never ending. Geog/ SS assignment will just take me one whole week to complete? Haaha, Xinyi! Your Hols Assignment is rotting. Anyway, my dear goodfriends are away for camp for a week. &on the following week, I'm having class chalet. Meet up soon after our stuff! Alright, last few days were quite tied up with basketball matches. Making our way up and down to CCAB. Our teammates got the Champion (: More upcoming matches, All the best alright! ;D Coach is out of town, but returning soon. okay, blogger sucks. I can't upload pictures. I think LJ is better ;D It's one in the morning, I shall go to bed(:

Labels: It was once upon a time.