| |
Thursday, December 25, 2008 I was hoping you'd sing along, although it's not your favourite song. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :DD it's the season of joy and giving. Hereby, I wish everyone a blessed and great year ahead as well! All the best in everything ;D To my schoolmates, next year's Os! Back from family gathering at my uncle's place. Gifts exchange! :D This year, we've 15 people! Cos' Sis and Bro brought their partners along. Pictures are with her. Will upload soon! 2009's approaching! Get your new year resolution (: & Thanks people for all the presents and wishes that I've received! Labels: when your words contradict yourself. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|