| |
Saturday, January 10, 2009I know this time, it's real. Okay, it's been a long time since I last post! It's 2009 :D and 2008 would not have been a memorable one without my lovely friends, family and everything (: To my schoolmates, we'll work real hard for this Os! :D School has started. Yeap, will be starting on Art coursework soon ): I'd really wish there's more than 24hours a day at times. Anyway, termtests are coming up in a week's time. So, will not be updating that much already as many things are lining up for all of us to do. Homework, coursework and revision. ohyeah, Northzone's approaching. Good luck Bgirls! :D Alright, I shall end here and get on with English online blogging assignment (: Labels: when life isn't always an easy ride. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|