Sunday, January 25, 2009





The trust that I wanted to have for you,
The faith that I've always been holding on to.


Firstly, Happy Chinese New Year! to all who are celebrating :D In this brand new year, I believe this journey will be a challenging one and it definitely brings us challenges, happiness, successes and inevitably Check Spellingsome tears. To all my friends, it's Os this year ;D Give it your best, it's just 10months or so, it's gonna pass real sooon :D Time to set our goals, and achieve it (:
Therefore, I wish everyone the best in everything ;D

Okay, I'm left with 2more papers for termtest :D and it's time for me to start working on my coursework and giving it my best. Although this topic here is seriously hard. It's Landmarks. Imagine you're drawing Eiffel Tower and so on. It's past one in the morning already. I've to go. Seeyou!

Labels: I'm really sorry.