| |
Friday, February 20, 2009If you and I made it this far, Well then Hey, we can make it all the way :D First and foremost, Thanks People for all your Birthday messages, presents as well as Valentine's Day Presents! :D Especially, Xinyi, Peiyi, Litong and Johnny for spending big bucks on that presents! &Not forgetting Guowei, Ficky and Min who personally made a dog-cow? Haha! Anyway, really thanks! ;D Sandra! Haha, yours is one of the memorable one (: I'll update the photo album once I've the pictures to do so :D There are many people that I would like to mention: Huishi, Leon, Xiuming, Dekang, Cassandra, Joel, Yuchao, Charmaine and Whitney &many more who wished me :D Valentine's Day was more like a Friendship Day. Most of them were giving out little notes and stuff ;D From here, there's a lot of things to reminisce about. The awesome days in Secondary 2. Of course, with all of my lovely friends. The sec3 camp. The laughter that the 3 of us had &many more. These bits and pieces will always remain as one of the beautiful things that I have. So currently, the sec4 life. My results suck terribly. It's the first term! I really have to move a lot faster and able to cope well. But At least, I'm glad with Art coursework :D Mr. Tan said I'm coping well yeah :D :D There's a sense of satisfaction here y'know. I had spent hours and days drawing and colouring. Heh, but the results did not let me down, and beat all the sleepless nights and weariness I had (: But next Friday is PTR ): and I've yet to tell my parents about my results. Alright, the last thing before I head to bed. TAIWAN FIELDTRIP! :D but the trainings and the days of trainings that we're gonna have - Haha. Right Miss Leow Peiyi?! Haha! Labels: It makes the ride worthwhile. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|