| |
Monday, March 23, 2009 Get a load of me, get a load of you.Walking down the street, and I hardly know you. It's been a long time since I update here. Alright, today's the first day of Term2 and it was really tiring. The long hours of school and tons of information that we have to registered into our brains. And coursework! Anw, I was thinking if I should go Hongkong this June with my cousins. They were asking me to join them, but y'know I've prelims and O levels to take :/ I doubt Dad will let me go during that crucial period of time. Yes, last week was a tough one. Some things are inevitable. I guess I can't do much, to change to how I wanted it to be. Thanks to the people out there all these while (: for lending me your ears, encouraging and giving me all of your great advices ;D Really, they do make a difference. Words do let you pause and reflect. I believe there's no point holding on, and living in the past. It's time to let go and move on :D There're still many things for me to do, for me to focus on something much more important and worthwhile. I guess I've been holding on too tightly. Hence it snapped, just like that. Probably, this is the best way out. Nevertheless, I'm sure things will be fine (: It's time for us to mature and look at things in another angle. Don't let me down once more. Let me have the slightest trust in you. Alright, I shall end here and get my things prepared for tmr. Labels: It's hard to move on, But I've got to do so. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|