Friday, July 10, 2009



when everything falls apart,
it seemed so hard & impossible to fix all back.


Sometimes it's just so hard to pen down my thoughts in this public blog. Perhaps I should just close down this blog. Life has been pretty hard these days, or should I say it's very harsh on us. Emotions, words, thoughts, feelings, and friendships. It isn't the quantity of time being together, but the quality of time being together. Hurdles after hurdles, problems after problems. They just flowed down unknowingly, and the regret that built up within me. When I realised, sorry isn't enough to solve everything and to bring us back to where we were from the start. Now, I guess I know where the problem lies. I'm not sure how I or we will bring the trust, faith and everything back. Still, I hope we'll make it through and for the better. Because this is priceless and important. Yet somehow, I feel incapable of doing so and afraid all these will happen, again.



Labels: