| |
Saturday, August 22, 2009It's a game of give and take. Firstly, what's wrong with this Blogger and Facebook?! I can't upload pictures here and Facebook keeps protraying a blank page. Man, is it my computer? Or is solely the server issue. Anwy, I've got back my MT results. I was quite satisfied it was a B3, but after hearing what my teacher told me. I was in a dilemma to retake. All sorts of worries and fear brought me down. Especially when I stil have to handle Art paper 2, Mathematics and Combined Humanities.Next, I've decided to retake MT. In life, a second chance doesn't come by easily. So I pondered and felt I should really give a try. Although I'm handling 8subjects? Yea, sec4 life is hard. Each and every one of us have our stress, our difficulties. Waking at 5.30am from Monday to Friday and turning in for the night like around 11.30pm. So count yourself to be blessed that you don't have that schedule of mine. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|