| |
Friday, August 14, 2009Words are never enough to bring this back, Man, Blogger sucks terribly. I've been trying to upload all the long overdue photos, but Blogger just keeps failing me. Life has been pretty hectic for me. I'm trying to touch up on my canvas and I think I'm ready for submission of paper1. To think about it, I've spent the whole 8months doing so. English Orals next Tuesday, release of MT results next week, Chemistry test on Monday, Geog test, Physics test and so on. ohman, I really dislike the life of what the sec4 students are going through right now. Every morning I would question why the night ends so early. Brother is going camp for the whole week, and that means I'll have to go school by myself. Class is having a bumpy ride right now. It's really hurtful to know what has happened and what may be happening next. All I ever hope is to graduate as a class with no regrets left behind. The class to thank all the teachers and to cherish all the friendships we all have. We need to find the spirit back. Before I end off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITONG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM BRO! - an early birthday greeting, 150809. I need to start revision. I need to the drive to go on, Labels: The unexpected happened. |
CHARLENE [: 10th February 93 (: Voices (:
Runaway,
3e4
Afiq
Azrul
Cassandra
Changxin
Charmaine
Connie
Darnell
Elan
Fatin
Huisze
Huimin
Huishi
Irina
Joel
Jowin
Kuanyi
Litong
Lydia
Marcus
Melissa Sis
Nicholas
PSM
Qiuxuan
Sandra
Weifun
Yahui
Yanlin
Yiliang
|